Who is this retreat for?
- You have learned Acem Meditation
- You might need help to establish a good meditation habit
- You want to reconnect to your meditation
- You are curious about what longer meditations can offer
- You might have a life situation where this short format fits better
What you get from participating
- Fresh inspiration for you daily meditations
- Renewed contact with your meditation
- Experience with longer meditations
- Contact with other meditators around the world
Might be subject to changes. NB: Times in CET
1800 - 1845 Welcome: Who are we and how to do this (online)
1900 - 2030 Time for meditation (at home)
2045 - 2130 Guidance groups (online)
2130 - 2200 Q&A and open social room (online, optional)
0800 - 0845 Morning yoga - optional (online)
0900 - 1200 Time for meditation (at home)
1200 - 1245 Lunch (at home, online optional)
1245 - 1415 Guidance groups (online)
1415 - 1500 Take a walk (at home)
1500 - 1600 Seminar (online)
1615 - 1715 Meditation (at home)
1720 - 1800 Summary in break-out-rooms & goodbye for now
What do the participants say?
I was not at all sure how it would be to attend a retreat online but decided to give it a try. From the beginning welcome and small group introductions I knew I had made the right choice. There was trust and a sense of community that developed almost immediately, which I think is quite unusual.
I appreciated the regular guidance throughout, which really helped me gain a better understanding of the technique and process. And it was so helpful to learn through the experience of other meditators too.
The benefits of the retreat stayed with me for some time afterwards! I look forward to online Acem retreats being a regular part of my life schedule and meditation. And online retreats have the added advantage of no airfare or packing or suitcase required.